- Job Description:
- To conduct pharmaceutical compliance research to formulate compliance policies
- Plan and execute pharmaceutical marketing research & analysis to promote & forecast sales/services of pharmaceuticals/specialty medications & herbal products
- Create promotional scientific materials for herbal products;
- Research and prepare pharmaceutical literature for company's newsletters and website
- Research pharmaceutical trends and forecasts for specialty pharmaceuticals, drug information source & pharmaceutical regulations to implement a comprehensive pharmaceutical compliance mechanism.
- B.S. in pharmacy or equivalent
- Knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacognosy (herbal plants, natural and crude drugs), pharmaceutical jurisprudence/legislation/ethics
- Quantitative knowledge of computing, statistics/bio-statistics, math/calculus, pharmaceutical management/marketing to conduct pharmaceutical marketing management research and feasibility analysis.
Send Resume To:
- 4 Community Pharmacy LLC
- 900 Main Street
- Paterson, NJ 07503
Job Types: Full-time, Internship